7.3

1. May 22, 2013
    The campaign is forgettable and full of glitches,e.g. that one mission where you are in the gunner seat of the jeep and you have to blow up barrels,I got too close and they blew me below the map.The speeder missions are annoying,but the multiplayer has improved a lot with new modes and weapons and a wide variety of maps to play on,which cancel out the many flaws of the story mode.
  2. Apr 16, 2013
    Graphics, sound design, balanced and terrific multiplayer and you have yourself one of the best games on the appstore. This game is worth every penny.
  3. May 16, 2012
    When I first see this game, I've got a feeling it will be different that other FPS in iOS. I was right. The gameplay was terrific, it addicted me from the cash landing to destroying Overseer. But the graphics also made a big part in this game. The feeling when you see the sun shining from the horizon, sneaking through the forest, destroying enemy buildings, every part of it. With superb gameplay and great graphics, the only bad thing about N.O.V.A. 2 is the unstable difficulty. Especially in the Inner Hell level. But the rest makes N.O.V.A. 2 a game you shouldn't ignore. Collapse
  4. Mar 17, 2011
    I have to say that just looking at this game (graphics and gameplay) is something delightful! But I refuse to pay the $7 bucks! I think for an iphone, ipad or ipod is just too much!
  5. May 16, 2012

1. Jul 5, 2011
    Great graphics, simple controls, exciting multiplayer, and a diverse list of weapons make this game really fun to play. N.O.V.A. 2: Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance from Gameloft is on sale this 4th of July weekend for just 99 cents in the App Store.
  2. Mar 20, 2011
    I love and hate N.O.V.A at the same time. To deny it's the definitive FPS and one of the best looking games on the App Store would be plain stupid, but at the same time it's also one of the most shameless clones I've ever played.
  3. Jan 31, 2011
    Gameloft has boosted the FPS genre on mobile devices... again. N.o.v.a. 2 is not only the most important game in its Winter lineup, but it's also the best first person shooter on iPhone and iPod Touch, thanks to an impressive multiplayer mode and a single-player campaign that combines a great control scheme with an extremely rare graphics. Of course, the game lacks of originality, while the plot is not so catchy. But it's an insignificant flaw, mostly if compared to the overall quality of the title.