****N.Y.Zombies has been downloaded over 500,000 times! Half a million people addicted to N.Y.Zombies can't be wrong!****
New York City is in ruins, the streets are filled with zombies, and it's up to you to fight your way out and find safety. Blow away zombies with an incredible arsenal of weaponry in a stunning variety of locations including the streets of New York City, underground subways, abandoned highways, rural farmlands, broken down suburbs, mountain caves, and more! Or, try your hand at endless mode, and see how long you can survive -- make sure to submit your score to the global online leader board!
How to Play
- Drag your finger across the screen to look up, down, and 360 degrees around you
- Tap zombies and other incoming creatures to shoot them
- Save survivors
- Switch between up to 6 equipped weapons and abilities (make sure to use the right weapon at the right time!)
- Earn money to buy and upgrade new weapons and abilities after each level
- Blow away zombies and have fun!
- Unique mix of casual, yet strategic game play - this is not just a mindless shooter!
- 2 game play modes: story and endless
- In-depth story line
- Global online leader board
- Over 20 completely different, dynamic levels; fight in places you've never experienced in an iPhone game - the inside of a subway car, cornfields, Central Park, rooftops and more!
- In your face action: fight dozens of zombies at once coming at you from every direction
- Over 20 upgradable weapons and abilities including mini gun, shotgun, sniper rifle, proximity mines, medpacks, machete, chainsaw, and more!
- 11 different enemy types, from giant zombies standing over 10 feet tall, to lumbering fat zombies, to cop zombies, and tumor zombies
- Over 20 achievements, each with its own highly detailed trophy
- Hours of game play and tons of re-playability!
To watch a game play trailer and check out more screen shots, visit http://www.foursakenmedia.com/#/work/nyz
Still not convinced? Check out the lite version!
** If anyone is having ANY issues with the game, please contact us with more information via the support email link :)… Expand
Positive: 1 out of 1
Mixed: 0 out of 1
Negative: 0 out of 1
Jun 12, 2012I remember downloading this app about 2 years ago on my 2nd Gen iTouch. I revisited it this week on my iTouch 4th Gen, and still had a lot of fun! The app suffers from blocky graphics and hilariously awful survivor characters, but it has to be respected for being a forerunner in iOS zombie games. The game spans a multitude of environments and boasts many upgradable weapons and equipment. Each has its own strengths and weaknesses which makes it necessary for a player to tailor their inventory to the mission at hand. During actual gameplay, the character is stationary and must defend himself from the zombie horde approaching him from all 360 degrees. Lighting and sound help create a sense of foreboding and multiple enemy types and constantly changing level design help keep players hooked. The app even has a generic, yet slightly involving storyline. The fact that this app has retained its entertainment value over a span of two years is surprising. The app is worth a look, especially since the developers recently announced the sequel!… Collapse