Deep inside a forest, along a certain path, cute little “Orange Hood” was making her way back home because she had hidden a special SOMETHING there.
Much to her dismay, when she arrived, she was shocked to see her house torn apart (she had the feeling that it was certainly that villain, the WOLF!) and her special SOMETHING missing!!!
She was greatly upset, but she immediately decided to set out and get her special SOMETHING back.
The deep forest is a very dangerous place for a little girl to wander around in. Wicked moles, greedy pigs, as well as other unknown wild animals lived there.
Oh poor Orange Hood!~ She seems doomed against all the dangers that lay in wait for her. There is always a silver lining to every dark cloud and in this case, our cute little heroine can play “Throwing Balls” to win against the dangerous wild animals; defeating them and moving on to the next level! With each completed level, Orange Hood is that much closer to her goal!
While wandering around the forest, if Orange Hood becomes faced with the Wolf’s colleagues, she should defeat them by winning the “Throwing Balls” matches.
The rules of playing “Throwing Balls” are simple. Pick up a ball amongst the balls scattered around her, now move and throw it at the enemy until all the balls on your side have been sent over to the enemy’s side in order to win a match.
If Orange Hood wins two of the three matches first, then she can proceed on to the next level where another, stronger enemy waits for her.
Challenge and defeat all enemies to reach the Wolf’s lair!
Good Luck to Orange Hood and YOU! We hope that you have fun defeating your enemies and get to find out what that special SOMETHING is!!
- Characters: Orange Hood, Mole, Sheep, Pig, Wolf etc. appear.
- Simply tilt your iPhone/iPod to move Orange Hood. Touch the screen to pick up and throw a ball.
- Story mode consists of several stages with varying difficulty levels.
- Free mode records the number of stages you’ve played up to.
- Free mode records the shortest time it took you to defeat each enemy.
- Auto saving records the last stage reached and items used for each player in story mode.… Expand