6.9

1. Nov 23, 2014
    Organ trail is a great game to play with friends! Naming your crew after your friends and watching them die from breaking their arm in the car is hilarious! The tasks (mini-games) that you can do on the road become a bit repetitive with only 3 jobs and occasional boss fights, but the humorous style of the game is worth the price.
  2. Gid
    Oct 8, 2013
    This is a very clever RPG game. One which had me hooked for hours on end. As a play on Oregon Trail, this uses the same mechanics but in a zombie apocalypse setting. This was definitely an open space in the market, as most of the zombie games nowadays just require shooting and shooting until they're all dead, not many people realized the potential in a zombie apocalypse setting. It's aboutThis is a very clever RPG game. One which had me hooked for hours on end. As a play on Oregon Trail, this uses the same mechanics but in a zombie apocalypse setting. This was definitely an open space in the market, as most of the zombie games nowadays just require shooting and shooting until they're all dead, not many people realized the potential in a zombie apocalypse setting. It's about management of your party, how basic resources are restricted, how, when society breaks down, unspeakable actions become necessary routines. The management is played out perfectly well in this game. It gives you responsibilities and lets you decide your priorities. This allows you to come up with different ways to tackle situations. For example, I found myself stockpiling on scraps and waiting until I came across an area where they could be sold for a high price. When an RPG game finds the user working out these kinds of tactics, it means it's a success.

Though things may get repetitive, and the game can, at some points, outstay it's welcome, this is definite win if you're a fan of the RPG genre.
  3. May 13, 2013
    The original Oregon trail with zombies. You can watch your party die slowly as you play endless or campaign mode. Progress too far in endless and your aiming dots are gone. It is NOT A BUG. Random events, easy controls once you learn them, and more will keep you occupied. It might get repetitive for some, but for me the fun hasn't died it out.
  4. May 25, 2013
    I bought this game looking to recoup some of those Apple II memories from my elementary school computer lab days... and boy did it bring me back. The game isn't just a parody, but an excellent resource management game in and of itself. Awesome sense of humor, loads of replay-ability, and just a genuinely FUN game. You can't get more for less than this game. Easily the most fun I've had inI bought this game looking to recoup some of those Apple II memories from my elementary school computer lab days... and boy did it bring me back. The game isn't just a parody, but an excellent resource management game in and of itself. Awesome sense of humor, loads of replay-ability, and just a genuinely FUN game. You can't get more for less than this game. Easily the most fun I've had in a long time. Expand
  5. Sep 10, 2013
    I beat the game twice with 9 hours of playtime. The game was extremely entertaining. For gamers who played FTL recently and enjoyed it, I feel like this game is a relatively similar experience. There's enough content for at least two playthroughs, I may go through it a couple more times. In addition to the campaign and its very difficulty settings, there's also "Endless Mode" which getsI beat the game twice with 9 hours of playtime. The game was extremely entertaining. For gamers who played FTL recently and enjoyed it, I feel like this game is a relatively similar experience. There's enough content for at least two playthroughs, I may go through it a couple more times. In addition to the campaign and its very difficulty settings, there's also "Endless Mode" which gets harder and harder. Expand
  6. Mar 29, 2016
    My favorite game. Great music. Pixel Graphics. Fun gameplay. Costs less than a cheeseburger. Go buy this now. Expansion packs adds 2x the content and is only $5 combined for both.

1. Feb 15, 2013
    Try to play it seriously and only anger and frustration awaits. It’s lovable in attitude for a short while but once you begin repeating cycles it soon runs out of fuel. Much like the car now abandoned on that highway.
  2. Hyper Magazine
    Oct 8, 2012
    Manages to nail the sense of dread inherent in all good zombie fiction. [Nov 2012, p.29]
  3. Aug 20, 2012
    Organ Trail is immensely fun to play a couple of times, but after that the fun vanes.