7.1

1. Oct 17, 2013
    Pandemic for iOS is pretty darn good. It captures all the feel of the board game and, I think, all of the rules. It allows for a very fast set up for single player. The UI is super easy to use. Seeing all of the pieces of the games (cards, board, special rules, event cards, etc.) at one time is a little challenging, but the designers did a great job of making everything sensible andPandemic for iOS is pretty darn good. It captures all the feel of the board game and, I think, all of the rules. It allows for a very fast set up for single player. The UI is super easy to use. Seeing all of the pieces of the games (cards, board, special rules, event cards, etc.) at one time is a little challenging, but the designers did a great job of making everything sensible and accessible. The game looks great. It mimics the look of the board game while adding visual effects that add to the experience. Great job all around. Expand
  2. Dec 2, 2013
    Full disclosure: I'm one of the developers of this app.

However, having played this game probably over 300 times, I can really say that it is a top-notch app. The workflow is smooth, needed information is easily accessible, and the interface is really nice. Most things in it fade in/out or grow/shrink when appearing/disappearing. The undo system works flawlessly, and the save-game
    Full disclosure: I'm one of the developers of this app.

The undo system works flawlessly, and the save-game system is completely invisible. With the coming update (the first bit of On the Brink expansion content), several small issues are getting a cleanup, so it will be even better than before.

As far as iPad boardgame adaptations go, this is as good as they get.

1. Oct 17, 2013
    Pandemic is a great port of a co-operative board game port that works fine when played solo, but better when played with friends.
  2. Oct 12, 2013
    You and up to three additional players hold mankind’s fate in your hands as you attempt to cure four diseases that threaten our continued existence.
  3. Oct 9, 2013
    Pandemic: The Board Game is a tense and tricky strategy game that's surprisingly well suited to solo play.