Pang: Pocket Pong offers the immensely fun and addictive gameplay of the arcade classic hit "Pong*", right in your pocket!
Pang comes standard with multiple modes of gameplay, so you can have a blast playing by yourself or playing with a friend! When playing solo, choose to playPang: Pocket Pong offers the immensely fun and addictive gameplay of the arcade classic hit "Pong*", right in your pocket!
Pang comes standard with multiple modes of gameplay, so you can have a blast playing by yourself or playing with a friend! When playing solo, choose to play against a computer opponent, or try to keep a rally against the walls going for as long as you can. In every mode you can change the size of the paddle or paddles to give yourself more of a challenge, or to make the game easier for less-experienced players.
- Classic arcade action right in your pocket!
- Four gameplay modes: 2-Player, Player vs. Computer, “Rebound” (a rally against the walls), and NEW! “Volley” (similar to volleyball).
- Variable paddle sizes in any mode, giving each player just the right level of difficulty
- Sounds from the original arcade “Pong*”
- NEW! Customizable colors
- NEW! Scoreloop Integration for high scores and player challenges
* studioFROBEL is not, in any way, affiliated with Atari, Inc.; nor did Atari, Inc. take part in the production of this application.
Pang was written by Maxwell Collard, age 15.
This game is Scoreloop enabled
That means, you don't have to play it alone! You can compare your scores with other gamers worldwide and even challenge them directly.
You can challenge just about anyone like your contacts or buddies on Facebook. Or you can simply challenge existing players by tapping their name in the high score list. You can also create and accept anonymous challenges. Scoreloop will make sure you play against someone who is about as skilled as you are.
And if you really perform well, you can win medals that show your skills to your opponents in your profile.
For more info on Scoreloop please visit: