tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. May 14, 2014
    I really liked the presentation of this game which is absolutely amazing but the gameplay fails to entertain. The puzzles and interactions are not interesting at all. However much I would like to, I don't really like this game...

1. Jun 12, 2013
    Delightful to watch and wonderful to listen to, but not terribly interesting to play. It's a handsome exercise in the rote that falls short of what enthusiastic chin-scratching ambitions it may have had.
  2. May 9, 2013
    Paper Titans is definitely one of the best-looking iOS games I've seen. Thankfully the impressive visuals aren’t the only thing it has going for it.
  3. May 7, 2013
    I think Paper Titans might be a bit of a misnomer here, as nothing about this game – not the characters, nor the world – is particularly epic in stature or in the fun department. While my initial impressions were that Paper Titans would be a stunningly original creation like origami, it becomes painstakingly clear after only a few minutes of playing that this is one platform adventure that has instead been through the paper shredder more than a few times.