7.1

1. Sep 14, 2011
    I've always loved the zombie genre but this one is pretty original, in this one there are no flesh, no blood or no guts only paper and cardboard. Definitively, one of the most addictive game I've ever played!
  2. Sep 14, 2011
    I download it in my iPhone and it´s great, the animations are very cartoon, game works so fast and the music is apropiated, the small paper zombie are so funny too :)
  3. Sep 14, 2011
    I found this game by chance, browsing the FREE app section of the App Store. Most free games are usually incomplete (most content needs a payment to unlock) or just plain bad. But this one rocks: I love the addictive gameplay and variety of weapons...some are really surprising, like the Cannon! The music stands out, although i miss more melodies like that one. A must have.
  4. Sep 14, 2011
    There are plenty of weapons, zombies and characters! The design is amazing and the precise cutting effect is completely new. I love the great concept and gameplay.
    Cool for the price we pay ... FREE!
  5. Sep 14, 2011
    Superb graphics coupled with a very fun and genuine gameplay. This game has huge potential. I can see this game being up there by fruit ninja and angry birds.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Oct 11, 2011
    Despite some flaws, this is an experience worth trying. A good game, with some technical problems which for sure will be solved through updates, and a great game system.