The Path Puzzle Game (also known as HuaRongDao) contains a set of classic sliding block puzzles originated from the Three Kingdoms in the ancient history . The story dated back 2000 years ago and started with King "Cao" being defeated in the Red Cliff battle and chased by 9 troops from his opponents. He was struggling to find a way to exit through the path of Hua Rong Dao. General "Guan" held the key to his escape and must yield for him to pass ...
These game puzzles contains tens of thousands of possible sliding moves and can become very addictive to solve as the difficulty level increases in each settings. It is a perfect pocket-size intelligent game made for iPhone and iPod Touch you won't easily get bored with! - Let the challenges begin.
*** UPDATES & TIPS: (11/03/08) ***
- Release v1.1.3 fixed all known issues
- Slide the tile all-the-way till it touches edge seamlessly w/o blocking the tiles next to it.
- Use start game option to reset at the current level
- Use reset game option to go back to game level One
- All touch control of block sliding at your finger tip
- Progressive game difficulty levels (32 to 100 steps)
- Auto memory of current game level
- Reset game option
- Authentic game theme and background
- Elegant visual and graphical presentation
- Multiple languages available
- Compatible with both iPhone and iPod Touch
- Requires iPhone 2.0 software update
- No Internet access required… Expand