7.7

1. Aug 30, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Casual gaming at its finest. It takes strategy to kill the world's population not only with how you infect people but with where you start (that's a big one as it can make the whole game harder or easier) and when to start the symptoms or how to slow down the cure. You're in a strategic race against the inhabitants as you essentially get to play god. It's interesting and even sort of weirdly fun and satisfying as you get new genes discovered, figure out combos, and indeed kill the world.... Expand
  2. Jul 25, 2014
    Very good game meaningful. The task is a virus spreading around the world and the destruction of all people. This may sound simple, but it can be really difficult. While we develop viruses, doctors, constantly wondering its destruction. The goal is to destroy the land even before you prepare the antidote. Just because you do not get seven more point, it will be a little unalamas after a while.
  3. Jul 16, 2014
    My sadistic side has been unleashed with this game, i never imagined myself loving a game so much that wants you to eradicate all life on earth.

You can start with most kinds of plague types that everyone knows, including but not limited to: bacteria, virus and my favorite bio weapon. After you select your plague type it's time to select which country do you want to infect your patient
    zero (Pro tip: I recommend South Arabia or Turkey because these countries are at the center and they have way to much flights occurring). After that step the fun begins.

From this moment on the game turns into a strategy game which you have to select the correct power up for the correct situation, You also have to make your disease invulnerable to medicine because eventually doctors try to find a cure to your disease.

But i am not gonna give tips any more the rest is up to you to decide.
  4. May 12, 2014
    Brilliant game, I highly recommend using it sparingly Otherwise it will become boring, it remains a simple game in its brilliance •﹏• the world is afraid
  5. Mar 26, 2014
    One of the worst games I've ever played. Got it cause it was featured on steam. The gameplay consists of you being a bacteria, virus or parasite. You slowly evolve and infect the world's population, then you evolve lethal features and kill the world's population.

While presented as a "Strategy" game, this is just a mathematical simulation, and I must say a boring one. All you have to do
    is make sure that your rate of infection is greater than the rate of death for all countries.

You have absolutely no control over where you go, every 4 minutes or so you get to make an evolution decision. For an hour or so, you are staring at a few screens as some news tickers appear. In Every 40 seconds or so you click on a popup with some genetic material to break the boredom. After 30 minutes the news largely stop, and you are just looking at red bar and the blue bar for countries and devolving features to make sure your virus does not kill too fast.

While the concept is new, the gameplay is unimaginative and I can't see myself replaying this again. I'm typically not big on morals in videogames, but this one left me thinking "Wtf am I doing this?" as I was reading all the gruesome symptoms that my plague has like "blisters, rash, vomiting, diarrhea, coughing,etc"
  6. Nov 23, 2013
    I brought Plague Inc for 69p in the App store and my god Plague Inc is worth every penny, the game is played on a simple map and menus and the simplicity of Plague Inc is augmented and backed up by raw strategy & tactical gameplay making the plotting and executing the downfall of the human race much more fun enjoyable and satisfying when you win and rewarded with a free unlocks such a different plague and bonus's plus theres special purchasable plagues a Necroa virus Zombie virus & Neurax worm mind control plague adding more replay value and content and there more coming, the game is prefect on iOS iPad or iPhone. Expand
  7. Oct 4, 2013
    Very fun game to pass the time with, you have to use tactics and plan things out to win and unlock more. Costs an arm and a leg if you want to unlock the special types of plague but it's well worth it! The zombie virus especially adds a whole new level of complexity to the game.
  8. Mar 27, 2013
    The game gets pretty monotonous after each level. Similar to the film "Contagion," only from the plague's POV, where a threat threatens humanity and there is a race for a cure.
  9. Mar 11, 2013
    This is a real achievement in gaming, taking the most basics principles we've known for years in simulation, and transforming them in a smart touchscreen game. There are plenty of variables a quasi-infinite combination of capacities/genes. The classic "the more you play the more you unlock features" is a good way to keep us busy!
    If you play on different devices, the synchronization of
    your rewards doesn't work well though. Anyway, if you own a smartphone or a tablet, this is definitely a must have. Expand
  10. Nov 24, 2012
    This is a superior game, and only 99 cents. Starting off as a small bit of bacteria, and eventually taking over the whole world, this brutal game is harder than you might think. The human race will come up with ridiculous cures and will do anything they can to stop you. It's a gorgeous game with great music too! And it is so incredibly realistic. For example: A gold rush has occurred in South Africa. Every plane and boat will rush there. How cool is that!!!??? This is a must-have, 10/10 Expand
  11. Oct 26, 2012
    An immersive and unique low budget strategy game. It's a very interesting experience which can be even educational for the curious minds. Despite it's horrible premise, the whole infecting humanity thing is handled very elegantly and you won't feel like a mass killer... more like a scientist in a hidden dark lab. The game could easily benefit from a better art, and more content (videos, sounds, etc), but the playability is very well achieved considering the task at hand. I hope the devs had a lot of success to remake it with AAA production quality. Expand
  12. Jun 20, 2012
    This is a great app for only $0.99. Destroying all life on Earth has never been more fun or challenging. It is a very hyper-realistic game and you will see all of the real life connections while playing it. There is also a wide array of symptoms, abilities, and transmissions you can give your disease. You really have to think hard to beat this game.
  13. Jun 19, 2012
    This was an interesting game from the app store. A lot of creativity and experimentation to try out. I haven't played the game to get a very high score at this point because I'm unable to find the exact point of it. As described on the app store, you are supposed to create the next plague of this world that could potentially wipe out civilization. But eradicating all human life seems to give you a low score. I believe to actually get the highest score possible is to make your plague last as long as possible without the world finding a cure or your plague killing everyone. This provides a great challenge for the more strategy game players. A great game for your consideration! Expand

1. Mar 9, 2013
    Original and filled with black humour, Plague Inc. is a coherent and engaging strategy game, which compensates an essential presentation with a great amount of content for its small price.
  2. Mar 4, 2013
    Plague Inc. reminds you in its own little way just how fragile yet tenacious humans are. Be a real shame if anything were to happen to them.
  3. Sep 17, 2012
    The most fun you can have destroying civilisation without becoming a government MP, Plague Inc. refines the Pandemic formula into a streamlined combination of strategy and twisted bio-horror.