• Publisher: PopCap
  • Release Date: Mar 31, 2010
8.6

1. Mar 29, 2011
    The game is very good but is not as good as the pc version caused by the lack of: zen garden and mini games. after you complete the game there is not much you can do
  2. Aug 26, 2011
    Just excellent! This game is really engaging and well balanced, accessible for everyone (my 8 years daughter plays it too). A little too easy anyway if you are a gamer.
  3. ERB
    Dec 7, 2013
    Plant vs Zombie HD is a fun game and it is a must have game for you Plant vs Zombie fans.This time the graphics in this game looked better than It's original graphics.The game play is what is important in this game.The game play is so fun and addicting and even the mini game are fun in here.That is why this game is good because of It's game play but what about the story?The story is nothing much.I hate the story in this game.Even with it's terrible story the game still deserves a good and fair score.And that is why the game gets a score of 8/10.This game is superbly fun and addicting.This game is a must own game for you Plant vs Zombies fans and I recommend you guys to buy this game now and try playing It.I promise you this game is worth your cash. Expand

1. Feb 27, 2011
    It has that elusive "special something" that gets its hooks in you and convinces you to skip food, sleep, and other essentials just to see what the next level has in store. If you've never played a tower defense game before, this is the one you should try.
  2. Feb 27, 2011
    I don't want to repeat myself, but this version of Plants vs. Zombies is my favourite - it's simply the best way to play the game. A mouse does the trick just fine, but you can't beat the immersion factor of directly touching on parts of the screen to direct the action. It's just cool.
  3. Feb 27, 2011
    Plants vs. Zombies HD remains rooted in the comic tower defence gameplay that made previous versions such a pleasure.