Plants vs. Zombies iOS

8.4

1. Jul 2, 2011
    A brilliant, innovative game. This really brings something new to the Tower Defence market, with new surprises and changes of play on every level. However, I would say that PvZ does not have the re-playability that it needs for users to complete the Story Mode - I know I didn't. This is a brilliant game, but things may turn stale 3/4 of the way through the Story Mode; this is why I give itA brilliant, innovative game. This really brings something new to the Tower Defence market, with new surprises and changes of play on every level. However, I would say that PvZ does not have the re-playability that it needs for users to complete the Story Mode - I know I didn't. This is a brilliant game, but things may turn stale 3/4 of the way through the Story Mode; this is why I give it a 7 and not a 10 - lacking the re-playability that it needs. Expand
  2. Dec 12, 2013
    "Plants vs. Zombies" is a great game to play on your iPad. Playing on an iPhone is alright, but the screen is a bit too small, and perhaps not as exciting. The same rules of the PC applies here, so if enjoyed the PC version, you would enjoy the iOS version too.

1. Mar 11, 2011
    Despite being slightly on the easy side, PvZ is an absolutely stellar package, overflowing with so much charm and charisma that It's almost impossible not to be swept up in this wonderfully zany world.
  2. Feb 27, 2011
    Overall there's a lot of game here. Well made for those that like to sit down and play for hours or just play in quick bursts. If you enjoy strategy games, you'll enjoy Plants vs. Zombies.
  3. Feb 27, 2011
    If the thought of a portable Plants vs Zombies appeals to you, or you just enjoy well made, fun, addictive games, this one is worth your time and money.