8.5

1. Feb 8, 2014
    This is a wonderful game. I played it through twice and am considering a third time. It is worth the time and money. I would recommend it to anyone.
  2. Dec 12, 2013
    "Plants vs. Zombies" is a great game to play on your iPad. Playing on an iPhone is alright, but the screen is a bit too small, and perhaps not as exciting. The same rules of the PC applies here, so if enjoyed the PC version, you would enjoy the iOS version too.
  3. Sep 5, 2013
    Plants Vs. Zombies is surprisingly great game that is a most have for all iOS owners. Even if you don't have an iOS you can still buy it on Steam for the PC, on the Android, and several other platforms. Even if the game is slightly Crazy with Crazy Dave it til is fun and addicting to play. I've probably logged at least 100 hours (if not close to or more) of gameplay of this game. It is a killer app that is worth every cent you will spend on it. Expand
  4. Jul 21, 2013
    Still one of the best games I have played to this day on my Iphone, and with the upcoming PvZ2 I can only salivate with anticipation on the new challenges that await.
  5. Aug 7, 2012
    This game is absolutely AMAZING for a simple iOS game. It involves strategy for the main adventure, some strategy for the puzzles and mini-games, and even a hint of luck in them, too! HIGHLY Recommended on both the iOS devices AND the PC.
  6. Apr 21, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I would have given this game an 8 or so, but I HATE (H.A.T.E.) the most unfair minigame of all time: Vasebreaker. That minigame is a complete negative on this otherwise wonderful game. That minigame almost sucks out all the fun out of the strategy of the game by being so unfair. I hate Vasebreaker with every bit of my soul. Expand
  7. Apr 10, 2012
    This is one of the best games I have ever played it has so much missions it takes days to beat and the controlls are super easy I recomend it!!!!!!!!!
  8. Dec 6, 2011
    Such an amazing addictive game! I love it so much. There is so much depth to it. It takes hours even days to beat, plus all the fun little game modes. It's a must-buy!!!!
  9. Oct 17, 2011
    This game is a real blast, a must-own for all iOS users. Everything from the cartoon style graphics to the simple touch controls make for an experience that few other strategy defense titles have established on idevices. The gameplay is simple but allows for a surprising amount of depth and for of course strategy. The new updates even include the minigames and zen garden from the pc version, further completing this amazing iOS title. I have not played PvZ on any other platform, but I think I can easily say it is the most intuitive and fun on a touch device. Collapse
  10. Sep 1, 2011
    It is one of the best iPhone games but only has 2 main modes and misses out some of the PC features, but it is cheaper at only £2. It has a lot of play time too.
  11. Jul 24, 2011
    This game is a tower defense like game, that has you planting different plants on your lawn to battle the zombies that are trying to eat your brains. The touch controls work really well, and the graphics are great on the Ipod Touch, matching those of the consoles. generally there isn't any lag, however things slow down when you spam star shooters. Don't worry, the game is really fast. The gameplay is great, with 5 chapters, and ten levels to a chapter. The game isn't amazingly long, but it has some replay value, especially if you want to find every Zen Garden plant. There are achievements to earn, and the game gets harder the second time around, in case it was too easy the first time. sadly, a couple modes have been excluded from the mobile version, such as endless mode and the world tree. Still, these extra game modes aren't enough to warrant a $20 purchase of the PC game, so pick up the $3 mobile version instead. Great game, and worth your while. Expand
  12. Jul 2, 2011
    A brilliant, innovative game. This really brings something new to the Tower Defence market, with new surprises and changes of play on every level. However, I would say that PvZ does not have the re-playability that it needs for users to complete the Story Mode - I know I didn't. This is a brilliant game, but things may turn stale 3/4 of the way through the Story Mode; this is why I give it a 7 and not a 10 - lacking the re-playability that it needs. Expand
  13. Mar 29, 2011
    The game is very good but is not as good as the pc version caused by the lack of: zen garden and mini games. after you complete the game there is not much you can do
  14. Mar 15, 2011
    I have played PvZ on the PC and 360, but the iPad is my favorite platform so far. In general PvZ has to be one of the best games of the last 5 years on any platform. It is complex but has a fantastic learning curve. It has humor, sophistication and huge amounts of re-playability. My son thinks it would be more fun if you played as a zombie, but what does he know, he is only 6.
  15. Oct 17, 2011

1. Mar 11, 2011
    Despite being slightly on the easy side, PvZ is an absolutely stellar package, overflowing with so much charm and charisma that It's almost impossible not to be swept up in this wonderfully zany world.
  2. Feb 27, 2011
    Overall there's a lot of game here. Well made for those that like to sit down and play for hours or just play in quick bursts. If you enjoy strategy games, you'll enjoy Plants vs. Zombies.
  3. Feb 27, 2011
    If the thought of a portable Plants vs Zombies appeals to you, or you just enjoy well made, fun, addictive games, this one is worth your time and money.