7.3

1. Jul 19, 2012
    I discovered and tested the game in his 1.0 version, one another nice little game with the popular "one finger to play" which fit easily for short playing time session. However, I notice some crashes but they are all gone in the 1.1 version. In the 1.0 I found the music not so good and once again I was surprise that all the new music had changed for the 1.1 version. Now it's just sound beautiful! Whatever, I like the gameplay and the game mechanics, they are like the popular Jump'O'clock but here we have true levels and not just an endless stage. Expand
  2. Jul 19, 2012
    A very good game with a solid univers which is reinforced by good music and nice graphics. The simple and fun gameplay makes the game very addictive and you want to keep it near you. A free game that I can easily recommend.
  3. Jul 19, 2012
    I love the graphics and all the Steam Punk atmosphere. The gameplay is simple and higly addictive.
    There are 50 levels, very challenging. Bonuses and achievements egg on playing and playing again to improve your score.Since the last release (1.1), the music is cool and match pretty well with the gameplay.
  4. Jul 19, 2012
    Attractive and addictive game ! Very challenging ! I love graphics, and the steampunk universe ! Gameplay is simple, love song ! I recommend this game :D
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Aug 6, 2012
    Professor Pym and the Secret of Steam isn't the best game on iOS, but it is fun and for free there is definitely no reason not to get this.
  2. Jul 19, 2012
    If you love the look of anything steampunk and are looking for a new puzzler for your arsenal, take Pym for a spin.
  3. Jul 16, 2012
    Level scoring, character power ups purchased with in-game currency and competitive leaderboards all help keep things fresh, but the core gameplay suffers a bit from the very simplicity that makes it appealing. That said, the gameplay is solid and the game is genuinely fun to play. In any case, the price is certainly right for players who at least want to give it a try.