7.5

1. Jul 10, 2014
    Porcaria de jogo, simples, infantil, com comandos bem fracos. Não sei onde esses críticos viram que esse jogo é bom. Acredito que é o mais fraco desses de correr.
  2. Apr 29, 2014
    The most crazy fun addictive ios game I've played yet! It's the first ios game I've picked up my phone to play even when my vita and/or PS3/4 were an available option. Crazy fun... and completely free! It's so good I bought some puncho points in the store (even thought I didn't need to) to support the developers! It's a small download too so there's absolutely no reason not to try it out
  3. Feb 22, 2014
    +Fun Gameplay+
    +Great Level Design+
    +Fun Main Character+(The Guy Is Badass!)
    +Nice PowerUps+
    +Good Quests+

Punch Quest is the Best game on IOS. With many fists to screw the game and pumped up while punching everything!
  4. Jun 9, 2013
    Fast-paced, two-button, 16-bit runner with simplistic controls that provides endless fun with its depth and constantly evolving levels. -MN
  5. May 30, 2013
    Who would've thought punching your way through an endless dungeon could be so much fun? What other dangers await you further into the dungeon? Where can I listen to more of this awesome music? When will I finally unlock all of the cool looking character styles? Why are some of the deaths so freaking cheap sometimes? How could these controls be so simplistic and fun to use?
  6. Dec 26, 2012
    an enjoyable game, with more features than most paid games, this game can't be beat. If you are in the mood for some over the top, mindless punching violence, then you will enjoy this game! (best of all, its FREE!)
  7. Dec 3, 2012
    Very nice and addictive game, but I my favourite game this year so far has got to be Roulette Trillionaire or Blackjack Trillionaire on IOS - the most fun and outrageous casino games ever.
  8. Nov 28, 2012
    Have to agree with MasterOfMetroid here. Heard amazing things about this game, only to be really disappointed later. Frustrating controls. I give it a 3.
  9. Nov 12, 2012
    I heard good things about this game, so I thought I would try it out. What a mistake that was. Touch screen controls are just awkard, and this game is almost impossible to control, unless you are so young you were'nt raised playing games with a controller. I advise you to just stay away, unless you want hours of frustration and a broken phone.
  10. Nov 5, 2012
    Very addictive game, lots to unlock and keep you coming back for more. beautiful graphics and responsive controls. easily one of the best games on ios and top it all off its free !
  11. Oct 30, 2012
    This is an amazing game. Great levels, great enemies, even bosses (I want more bosses!).
    Beautiful art design, very nice music. And the game play simply ROCKS!
    And riding a laser spitting dinosaur with a bald, bulky lady with a moustache is simply AWESOME.
  12. Oct 28, 2012
    Rocketcat Games hits the nail sqaure in the face with this I paced action packed funfest!!!! If you don't see the awesomeness in the ability to unrelentlessly punching things in the face, or riding a laser shooting raptor then you have no soul!!!
  13. Oct 26, 2012
    Once again, Rocketcat Games shows how a simple and fun iOS game has to be made. Feels so good to say a that Punch Quest is a perfect arcade game. Beautiful, fun and addictive. Oh, and it is free. Go get this.

1. Dec 18, 2012
    Certainly the best kind of F2P game. [Jan 2013, p.31]
  2. Nov 13, 2012
    That Punch Quest is free or not doesn't really matter: Rocketcat's last game is without any doubt one of the most polished, frantic and enjoyable running game on the App Store.
  3. Nov 6, 2012
    Punch Quest is a wonderful fast action romp for iOS that will keep drawing players in for a long time to come.