No user score yet- Be the first to review!
They nuked the world, you race the remains! Feel the devastation of a nuclear apocalypse and enjoy hours of fast-paced racing unrivalled on the iOS platform! Slide your vehicle around amazing dusty and icy wastelands, drive on dam walls, jump across ruined bridges and swerve on uneven grounds. What a leap from the industry-standard flat-surfaced routine that has plagued the mobile racing games for so long!
The custom proprietary game-engine developed by Xpect Games revolutionizes the way racing games are done on mobile platforms. Experience unique full 3D motion physics supporting active 4 wheel suspensions. A highly optimized graphics engine allows rendering of copious geometry amounts never seen before on a mobile platform.
- Race on 10 tracks across 5 different environments, all mirroring the devastation of a nuclear apocalypse in high detail.
- Amazing High-End graphics, detailed tracks and non-repeating textures make the desolate landscapes come alive as they race past you!
- Get behind the wheel of 9 different scrapped-together 70’s vehicles, each with its own set of physical properties that completely change the way they drive on the road!
- Compete against aggressive wasteland warriors. They will show you no mercy just as they don't show it to each other!
- Use the environment to your advantage by driving on walls and jumping over obstacles. If you can't get around it, go over it!
- Compete in multiple tournaments to unlock new vehicles and tracks.
- Collect up to 50 achievements and rise through 10 different player levels
- Share your best times and rankings with your friends on Game Center
- Choose one of several control methods and pick the one that best suits your driving preference
- Original soundtracks emulating authentic 70's music evolved into a new level in the post-apocalyptic environment where electricity and electronics are scarce.
Strap in, crank up the volume and put the pedal to the metal, because now you race for your life!
Positive: 0 out of 8
Mixed: 8 out of 8
Negative: 0 out of 8
Apr 12, 201170Sadly, Race After 1977 launched without a multiplayer mode, though it has been indicated that this feature will likely be added in a future update, along with new tracks, environments, and vehicles. We hope this comes to fruition, as it would really help the playability if we were racing against others who also had to deal with the same control issues rather than the AI that doesn't seem nearly as troubled.
May 4, 201165Race After 1977 starts with good ideas (like a mobile version of Motorstorm), but the result is far away by the original intentions: the worse problem is the physic engine, not balanced and full of imprecisions. Maybe, with future updates it can be fixed, but until that moment the purchase has to be valued carefully.
Apr 12, 201160It's certainly trying to go for the Motorstorm vibe. But, with a limited amount of tracks, things do begin to get a bit stale. The higher performance cars make things a little more interesting, but as I said, without some kind of multiplayer I doubt players will stick with it for long.