7.2

1. dcl
    Oct 30, 2011
    The game is excellent and realistic with the zombies and guns. Especially the Mutant Bash TV creator! You should buy and try this cool, fantastic game.
  2. Oct 3, 2011
    This is a very cool little game that definitely puts the iPhone's limited hardware to good use. It's definitely one of your best bets for a portable FPS. There is a rather disappointing number of maps (only 3), but it's definitely rewarding to go back on higher difficulties once you've mastered the controls.
  3. May 23, 2011
    It's the only game I bought on my iPhone 4 aside from Angry Birds (May I remind you, that was for my GF). Rage HD is not only fun and slightly gripping, it only made me anticipate Rage a little more plead for a more indulging experience. For one instance, you don't unlock anything, and there's no sense of progression, you just hop in the game and shoot mutants as they storm at you. YourIt's the only game I bought on my iPhone 4 aside from Angry Birds (May I remind you, that was for my GF). Rage HD is not only fun and slightly gripping, it only made me anticipate Rage a little more plead for a more indulging experience. For one instance, you don't unlock anything, and there's no sense of progression, you just hop in the game and shoot mutants as they storm at you. Your on a rail so you don't move around freely, which isn't a bad thing, despite the game is about the environments and the engine, and the game doesn't even run on the engine that's making rage so unique. So everything that's making Rage (the full retail game) amazing and a must have, isn't really present in this game, however this is a fun shooter to keep you occupied and at times I feel like just screwing around on it and I find myself wasting hours at a time with it. I do believe it's a must have for Rage fans, however passable to all other audiences. No doubt my favorite iPhone game. Expand
  4. dcl
    Oct 30, 2011

1. Mar 1, 2011
    If you are a fan of on-rail shooters, this game will fill your need for something new.
  2. Mar 1, 2011
    Rage HD might not be massive in scope, but its potential audience sure is.
  3. Mar 1, 2011
    There's almost no doubting the quality that's on display for RAGE and RAGE HD, but repeat runs for high-scores can become dull very quickly.