RageSpace is a game of intergalactic conquest.
You start out with just one undeveloped world and turn that into a mighty empire able to defend your hard earned colonies. Create an economic and military infrastructure to support your quest for the next greatest technological achievements.RageSpace is a game of intergalactic conquest.
You start out with just one undeveloped world and turn that into a mighty empire able to defend your hard earned colonies.
Create an economic and military infrastructure to support your quest for the next greatest technological achievements.
Wage war against other empires as you struggle with other players to gain the materials.
Negotiate with other emperors and create an alliance or trade for much needed resources.
Build an armada to enforce your will throughout the universe.
Hoard your resources behind an impregnable wall of planetary defenses.
Whatever you wish to do, RageSpace can let you do it.
Will you terrorize the area around you? Or will you strike fear into the hearts of those who attack the helpless?
Players start out with a single undeveloped world and attempt to build a huge empire in the universe. Along the way to their empire, players can form alliances with other players, research technologies to improve space ships, and perform various missions. Alliances are similar to guilds and serve many functions such offering members protection, enabling free trade among members, and consolidating forces for attacks. Although the game is text-based, RageSpace still looks good and has more action than most other games in the genre.
1. Real-time strategy.
2. Very action oriented.
3. Various types of missions that can be formed by your spaceship such as espionage, attacking other ships, transporting resources, and harvesting.
4. Players can have armadas of spaceships.
5. Alliances allow players to band together for protection and free trade.
6. Can research technology to improve units and defenses.
7. Size of forces or alliances do matter.
8. Three resources for players to hoard: crystal, deuterium, and metal.
9. Some resources are left after a spaceship is destroyed.
10. Has a ranking system that displays the top players.… Expand
- By user score