8.0

1. Mar 6, 2013
    This was a really funny app. I saw it on Facebook initially but saw there was an iOS app which meant 5p went to charity so downloaded it. I think the money goes to a cancer charity and it was free. Really funny app recommended. I got 100% first time so I'm the full irish apparently! We all had a laugh here in the office and there's quite a few different questions so everyone has a slightly different experience of the app and a different score at the end. Seems well thought out and the cartoon characters are pretty cool looking. Expand
  2. Mar 7, 2013
    this is so much fun and for a brilliant cause! love St Patrick's Day and now I know I can join in the fun!! I'm 90% Irish!! my friends in australia have even been joining in! Happy St Patrick's Day!!
  3. Mar 7, 2013
    Fun app, easy to use and nice look and feel to it. Would pass on to friends for quick coffee break game draws you back in to keep trying to get 100%. Charity element is also a bonus.
  4. Mar 7, 2013
    What a great wee app. Loads of fun and the charity donation gives it extra credibility well done to all those involved. Think I'll pass this on to all of my 'Irish' friends. They can prove just how Irish they really are!!

There are no critic reviews yet.