Our land is a peaceful one. There is no war or hunger here, but strange and evil creatures stalk the night ...
Enter the world of Ravensword: The Fallen King; a massive, sandbox-style adventure for the iPhone and iPod touch. Combining 3D action with RPG elements, Ravensword features richOur land is a peaceful one. There is no war or hunger here, but strange and evil creatures stalk the night ...
Enter the world of Ravensword: The Fallen King; a massive, sandbox-style adventure for the iPhone and iPod touch. Combining 3D action with RPG elements, Ravensword features rich and interactive environments that bring you a gaming experience unlike anything you’ve seen on the iPhone platform. Take on quests to earn money and experience. Wield powerful weapons and magical runes. Battle fearsome enemies such as Orcs, Trolls, Ogres and Demons. Test your skills with a variety of games and side quests.
This is the first adventure in the Ravensword series.
* Innovative 3D Action/Adventure/RPG hybrid gameplay in an open environment.
* An engrossing high-fantasy story that will take hours to unravel.
* An expansive 3D world filled with stunning locations and an entertaining cast of characters.
* A multitude of enemies to battle using an optional auto-targeting interface.
* Mighty weapons, items, and magical runes to purchase and uncover as your character gains wealth and experience.
* Choice between first and third-person perspectives at the touch of a button.
* Epic soundtrack and spatial 3D audio that puts you right in the action. Listen to the footsteps of creatures as they creep up next to you!
* A clear inventory interface, combined with simple leveling and full auto-saves, ensuring pick-up-and-play.
* Ride a horse, practice shooting your bow, hunt animals in the forest – these are just a taste of the possibilities within Ravensword.
* Secret areas, monsters, and treasures to keep you playing long after you’ve completed the main storyline.
* Fully integrated into Crystal - the premium social gaming community for leaderboards and achievements!
Ravensword: The Fallen King is truly a unique gaming experience in the App Store.
- iTunes - Best Apps of 2009
- Kotaku - "Chillingo's ambitious app puts a Lord of the Rings-like adventure in the palm of your hand."
- Appgamer 9/10 Superb
- Slidetoplay 3/4 "One of the most ambitious titles ever to hit the App Store."
- IGN "Built like a PC RPG with a hint of Zelda ."
Ravensword is developed by Crescent Moon Games and published by Chillingo Ltd… Collapse
Mar 2, 2011While the story was less than original, and players can't customize the central character, Ravensword: the Fallen King is an amazing attempt to bring a console-sized, open-world RPG to the iPhone and iPod Touch. Developer Crescent Moon Games has not only provided an AAA game for Apple's mobile platform, but has raised the bar for portable gaming on any device.
Jan 1, 2013For a late 2009 iOS game, Ravensword is pretty damn good, with an expansive world of ice, fire, and forest, bosses that are visually stunningFor a late 2009 iOS game, Ravensword is pretty damn good, with an expansive world of ice, fire, and forest, bosses that are visually stunning (I'm looking at you, giant troll), and a not-too-shabby item list. This is one of the first (if not THE first) RPGs for mobile devices and even by modern-day standards, is still a decent game. If you're looking for better graphics and user experience, a sequel HAS BEEN RELEASED! (2012)… Expand
Dec 27, 2013The game is decent enough for the iOS. The graphics seem like plastic action figures a toddler would play with. Even though it boasts an openThe game is decent enough for the iOS. The graphics seem like plastic action figures a toddler would play with. Even though it boasts an open world you are really on a set path either going one way or another. The story is bad, yet the game could suck you in for an hour without you getting bored. The side quest attempt was lazy, and the game really doesn't top even old Elder Scrolls Battlespire. Still this game is a bargain if you are looking for something to do for an hour or an hour and a half. Still, it is only barley worth a dollar.… Expand