Overwhelming dislike- based on 8 Ratings

1. Oct 22, 2011
    A bad version of what should have been a great film. The game doesn't follow the story instead it lets you choose a robot and fight it in the tournament. But that's it, nothing more. Maybe a multiplayer option would be good. But there's none.
  2. Feb 29, 2012
    This is possibly the worst game I have played on iOS device. I'm not sure how much they have paid to get their critic reviews done but this game is a shame. Everything from graphics to collisions to control..everything sucks. This can be one case study to understand how not to make a game.
  3. Feb 29, 2012
    Awful presentation and annoying crowd. Predictable gameplay takes away the entire fun. The only good thing is robots but when you make a big budget movie, you have these things by default available to you and rest is all upto how it's executed in the game.
  4. Dec 3, 2014
    This game was eh for me. Sure it has no story and awful fighting mechanics, but it had decent graphics and a surprising variety of robots. But it still gets a 4/10 for being unoriginal and tasteless.

1. Oct 16, 2011
    Real Steel is a mixed bag of great presentation, cool robots, slow predictable fighting and horrendously repetitive crowds.
  2. Oct 4, 2011
    While loading up Real Steel, I went into it thinking that it was just another app of trying to cash in on a movie, without putting in any real effort. And I must admit, I was wrong in every way.
  3. Oct 4, 2011
    If Urban Champion was about robots and made today for the iPhone, it would be Real Steel.