1.9

Overwhelming dislike- based on 8 Ratings

1. Dec 3, 2014
    This game was eh for me. Sure it has no story and awful fighting mechanics, but it had decent graphics and a surprising variety of robots. But it still gets a 4/10 for being unoriginal and tasteless.
  2. Oct 22, 2011
    A bad version of what should have been a great film. The game doesn't follow the story instead it lets you choose a robot and fight it in the tournament. But that's it, nothing more. Maybe a multiplayer option would be good. But there's none.
  3. Feb 29, 2012
    This is possibly the worst game I have played on iOS device. I'm not sure how much they have paid to get their critic reviews done but this game is a shame. Everything from graphics to collisions to control..everything sucks. This can be one case study to understand how not to make a game.
  4. Feb 29, 2012
    Awful presentation and annoying crowd. Predictable gameplay takes away the entire fun. The only good thing is robots but when you make a big budget movie, you have these things by default available to you and rest is all upto how it's executed in the game.

1. Oct 16, 2011
    Real Steel is a mixed bag of great presentation, cool robots, slow predictable fighting and horrendously repetitive crowds.
  2. Oct 4, 2011
    While loading up Real Steel, I went into it thinking that it was just another app of trying to cash in on a movie, without putting in any real effort. And I must admit, I was wrong in every way.
  3. Oct 4, 2011
    If Urban Champion was about robots and made today for the iPhone, it would be Real Steel.