Rearranger is a beautiful recreation of the classic slider puzzle or 15-puzzle. The simple goal is to rearrange a grid of puzzle pieces into the correct order to reveal a photograph or series of letters or numbers. But don't let the simplicity fool you. This puzzle provides 15 levels of difficulty to challenge any level of ability.
* The puzzle board can be made up of a supplied photo, any picture in your photo library, a picture from the camera (iPhone only), or a series of letters, numbers, or symbols.
* 15 puzzle sizes ranging from 3 x 3 up to 7 x 5.
* The puzzle uses the entire screen.
* Your current puzzle is saved so you can pick up where you left off.
* Your current progress is displayed in the menu.
* Move one tile by tapping it, sliding it, or flicking it into the empty space.
* Move several tiles at a time by simple and natural dragging. Works just like a real puzzle.
* Each puzzle is tracked for number of moves and time.
* Top 10 scores are tracked for each puzzle size. Saves your name along with your score.
* Stuck? Reveal a hint showing where the incorrect tiles belong.
* Select which tile is the empty tile.
* Four levels of animation speed (normal, fast, slow, and off).
* Save the current puzzle to your photo library.
How To Play:
* The puzzle starts out scrambled and ready to play. Just start moving pieces around.
* To bring up the menu either double tap the empty tile or press the Info button when it appears.
* To start the current puzzle over bring up the menu and click Rearrange.
* To change the size of the puzzle or choose a different picture bring up the menu and click Settings.
* To reveal a hint showing what pieces you have correct and what the rest should look like either bring up the menu and click "Show Hint" or simply hold your finger down on a tile for 2 seconds. Tap the puzzle again to return to the scrambled puzzle when ready.
Send suggestions for additional letter/number/symbol choices. Currently there are:
* Latin Letters (A-Z)
* Latin Numbers (1-35)
* Greek Letters (A-©)
* ASCII Symbols (only a geek would love)
* Roman Numerals (i - xxxv)
Kids love to do the puzzle with their own picture. Another fun option is to take a picture of your home screen and use that photo with a 6 x 4 puzzle size.… Expand