6.8

1. Jun 6, 2013
    Yet another game for iOS that would struggle to qualify as a free "flash" based browser game on any other system. So shallow..so so little to do..sooo repetitive.
  2. Dec 26, 2013
    Really? Really with the critic ratings? Absolutely the most mindless mini party game I have ever played? Not even worth a free download. That said.... it's not showing up in the top downloads anyway
  3. Mar 20, 2013
    The best I can call this game is an alright Mini game that belongs in Mario party and not on your I-phone. I find the tilt controls over sensitive and the gameplay fun only in small doses, and after about 15 minutes play the game gets boring making you want to play something else. I would only recommend this game if you have a 15 min commute to work by subway, bus, or taxi and only playThe best I can call this game is an alright Mini game that belongs in Mario party and not on your I-phone. I find the tilt controls over sensitive and the gameplay fun only in small doses, and after about 15 minutes play the game gets boring making you want to play something else. I would only recommend this game if you have a 15 min commute to work by subway, bus, or taxi and only play it when your sick of angry birds. Expand
  4. Dec 19, 2013
    Fun for 30 seconds, but just another turd by this 'game' company. I played flash games like this 10 years ago when Macromedia Shockwave was still hot.
  5. Dec 19, 2013
    Would maybe have played this a bit longer than 5 minutes if it was free. Not worth your time in this day and age, about as innovative as Pong.

Buyer's advice: NO BUY.
  6. JPB
    Mar 17, 2013
    A modestly fun yet uninspiring mini-game to play for half an hour before it gets repetitive. Nothing more nothing less. The fact that it is scoring so highly is a mystery to me (and must be vaguely insulting for those who work on more ambitious games).
  7. Mar 31, 2013
    My first Meta-review, and I was compelled to write it to save others from wasting full price on this "game". As a new iPhone owner, I have found great success with the Metacritic's reviews when looking for a new game. This one had been top of the heap for a while so I decided to take a chance, despite the quirky concept. Now I don't mind simple or repetitive games, but this is justMy first Meta-review, and I was compelled to write it to save others from wasting full price on this "game". As a new iPhone owner, I have found great success with the Metacritic's reviews when looking for a new game. This one had been top of the heap for a while so I decided to take a chance, despite the quirky concept. Now I don't mind simple or repetitive games, but this is just terrible! If this were a free offering it would still be a waste of time. Even my 7 and 6 year old kids can find no entertainment in this time waster. Comparisons likening this to a Mario Party mini game are spot on. You will be bored within minutes. Expand

1. May 9, 2013
    An aquatic arcade romp with buckets of charm, style and humour. [June 2013, p.86]
  2. May 9, 2013
    Worth it for the first few hours of hopeless addiction, the satisfaction of encountering new creatures, and the enticing allure of testing out all the new equipment. [June 2013, p.84]
  3. Apr 18, 2013
    It may lack substance in the long-term, but it provides an experience which is admirably oriented towards pure intuitive fun, presented in a way which is great to look at and humorous in tone.