What: Classic Rock Paper Scissors game unique with custom artwork and animation.
Who: Nick Salonen (ECSOS), Programmer. Polo Guadalupe, Artist.
- Play against the computer
- Play with a nearby friend using a local wireless connection. Works on standard wireless networks via Bonjour protocol.
- No sounds (at this time)
- Movies (soundless) interrupt iPod playback
Planned updates (not yet implemented):
- Win/Lose History
- Bluetooth play for iPhones??
- Choose Rock, Paper, or Scissors to play the game.
- Choose "New Game" to reset the choices.
- Choose the wireless icon to search for another player. As long as the wireless icon is green, you should be connected. The chalkboard will tell you when your friend is waiting on your choice.
Have fun playing Rock Paper Scissors - Fight!… Expand