tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Dec 23, 2011
    The best iOS platformer to date, even two years later. Great gameplay, and unique. I've heard others comment it's a ripoff of locoroco, but I've since played that thinking it would be good and I didn't like it, the gameplay and controls are quite different. It's the last great game NGMOCO made before resorting to Freemium in app purchase junk. Well worth picking up, right up there with Soozis.
  2. Dec 23, 2011

1. Jan 28, 2011
    The best platformer on iPhone just got better, and there's still no sign of any meaningful competition. [Sept 2009, p.93]
  2. Jan 28, 2011
    There may well be gamers for whom this approach is too substantial, preferring instead the quick-fire charms of the iPhone's throwaway, two-minute-blast games. But where those titles often wither under sustained attention, Rolando 2 blossoms, and in doing so maintains the series' position at the very top of the handheld's library.
  3. Jan 28, 2011
    Colourful, imaginitive platforming with plenty of character and style. [Sept 2009, p.83]