No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings
Plunge into the most ambitious Action RPG ever released on iOS! Become Ayden, a young hero chosen by the god Uryah to save the kingdom of Lasgalen from the Apocalypse. Sacred Odyssey: Rise of Ayden is an amazing adventure in a majestic world that will fascinate you for countless hours.
Take your first steps on this epic adventure for FREE. Then, if you’re ready to take up the challenge, unlock the full game through in-app purchase.
** Confirm that your device is compatible. This game is only compatible with 3rd and 4th generations of iPod touch (16/32/64GB) devices along with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPad. Before downloading, please check the back of your device to make sure that it meets the system requirements **
A TIMELESS LEGEND
- The peace of the world is now being threatened. Reunite the 4 fragments of Uryah’s Grail and gain supernatural powers to defeat Amonbane, the dark lord at the heart of Lasgalen’s suffering.
- The fight against the demonic Amonbane will mean difficult decisions for Ayden, and Princess Lyanora will help him throughout. But when the moment comes to save the world, will Ayden be ready to make the greatest sacrifice?
AN EPIC ADVENTURE IN A FANTASTIC OPEN WORLD
- Ride your horse, Miya, across the expansive plains of the kingdom and launch powerful sword strikes as you gallop through fields of enemies. Your journey will introduce you to many locations and foes.
- Defeat evil creatures in the Plains of Urvale, fend off enormous bosses in the icy Temple of Altemagus and the volcanic Firepitch Keep to ultimately face Amonbane himself in the royal halls of Kivira Castle.
ALL THE GREATNESS OF A TRUE ACTION/RPG
- Begin your journey with but a simple sword, acquiring new weapons and abilities along the way. Soon, you will wield the Sacred Shield, Locrian Hawk (boomerang), the Nagual Cobra (grappling hook) and even the platinum Gauntlet of Brakor.
- Each new piece of equipment will grant you access to new areas, new techniques and greater danger. They will even help you to overcome the many enigmas and challenges you face.… Expand
Feb 27, 201183Exploration, puzzles and battles are the main points of a Zelda-style action-adventure. Sacred Odyssey manages to succeed at least in the puzzles, works well with the exploration and results a little flat in combat. Overall, we're far away from Zelda but this is a good action-adventure for the iPhone.
May 24, 201170A fun third-person action/RPG that isn't as original as it'd like players to think it is. It's got some kinks that need to be ironed out, but it's definitely something that most action RPG fans will like while it remains simple enough to appeal to genre newcomers.
Positive: 1 out of 1
Mixed: 0 out of 1
Negative: 0 out of 1
9Sacred Odyssey; Rise of Ayden is a fun Zelda: Ocarina of Time clone (it even has a fairy companion and a horse), but it's original enough that it doesn't seem like a rip-off. It does have a couple of puzzle-related bugs, but they're not so bad that you can't get around them. Definitely a recommended purchase if you like the 3D Zelda games.… Expand