SailX for the Apple iPhone and iPod Touch provides you with access to real time SailX regattas. 24x7 racing by users world wide using a realistic simulator specifically designed for all-level sailors.
SailX sailing is for you to
- Think ahead: the strategy on the racing field: wind, currents, shifts.
- Improve close quarters fighting: the boat-boat tactics using backwind effects, lee-bow tricks.
- Understand and take advantage of the Book: the sailing rules.
Enter the world-wide SailX community. Join other sailors world wide and race them on-line in real time.
- Three race formats: FLEET, TEAM and MATCH-RACE.
- Five different boat types: LASER, CATAMARAN, SKIFF, TEAM and KEELBOAT.
- Wind effects, current effects, wind-shadow and backwinding simulation.
- Sheet control, kite control, automated tack and gybe, backsailing.
- Planing transitions, capsizing risk management.
- Races starting every 10 minutes.
- Built-in Rules Engine, providing immediate ruling for every collision.
- Boat-to-Boat and Boat-to-Fleet chat system.
- Complete protest system at SailX.com
- SailX for the Apple iPhone and iPod Touch will accept SailX.com user credentials or let you allow to access the fields as a Guest.
The Spectator application allows you to watch the action and chat with the sailors.
Soon a full SailX interface will be available in the App Store to be able to get a boat and sail with us.
The application requires network connection to start. SailX for Apple iPhone and iPod Touch is the mobile interface for SailX environment and will always connect to the Internet SailX service.… Collapse