tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

1. Oct 13, 2017
    What a delightful hidden gem. One of the best strategy games on the phone. I enjoyed it as much if not more than PvZ. It is card based and you essentially make a deck which you modify depending on the level. It is intense and requires high degree of planning. The visuals and music are amazing. I also strongly recommend its sequel Alexandria Bloodshow. Both make my top 10 mobile games.What a delightful hidden gem. One of the best strategy games on the phone. I enjoyed it as much if not more than PvZ. It is card based and you essentially make a deck which you modify depending on the level. It is intense and requires high degree of planning. The visuals and music are amazing. I also strongly recommend its sequel Alexandria Bloodshow. Both make my top 10 mobile games. Shame they discontinued the series.

10/10 and fully deserved.

1. Oct 3, 2011
    A fun new entry in the strategy game genre. It is more casual than ordinary war strategy games, but still more hardcore than for example Plants vs. Zombies.
  2. Sep 15, 2011
    Samurai Bloodshow presents an interesting take on tower defense games via its card collecting system. However, it lacks the polish and refinement keeps it from reaching the plateau currently set by Plants vs Zombies.
  3. Sep 13, 2011
    Samurai Bloodshow is a Must Have if you enjoy strategy and defense games. Just be prepared for a challenge. It's all fun and games 'til the Minamoto clan snicks off your head.