One of Italy's most treasured card games comes to the iPhone and iPod Touch, sporting amazing 3D graphics and a slick, quick play interface that enables the player to get through more games on that bus or train ride into work.
If you are not a Scopa expert but want to join the fast growing population of players, then there is no better time. Scopa 09 contains detailed instructions of the rules and scoring and assists the player with card collecting.
- Beautifully rendered 3D graphics.
- Fast play interface
- Instructions for those learning Scopa
- Automatically arranged table cards
- Assisted card collecting (time saver and good for beginners)
- Automatic camera zoom (changes with cards on table)
- Ability to flick through collected cards at round end
- Scoreboard with point breakdown
- Save/Load (saving is automatic when exiting the game)
- Player vs. computer
- Player vs. computer vs. computer
- Player & computer vs. computer & computer
Scopa, along with other popular Italian card games such as Briscola, Tressette (three sevens) and Sette e Mezzo (Seven and a half) are played with a traditional Italian deck of cards. Card designs vary across the different regions of Italy and in Scopa 09, the cards are beautifully rendered with the Napoletana design.
Note on assisted card collecting:
Computer assists player on his/her turn by collecting cards from the table when there is only 1 choice of cards for the player to collect. If there is more then 1 choice, the player will be prompted to select the table cards they wish to collect.… Expand