7.2

1. Jul 16, 2012
    Now someone please tell me why this game got a 94? The same as Mass Effect 2? Sure it is an improvement over the board game, but it is a dull piece of **** compared to almost anything that you can find just by walking into a game shop. For my £6.50 I would rather go into the used section and buy myself such gems as Fallout 3/New Vegas, Thief 2, Deus Ex and GTA3, to name a few. If you are determined to play the best version of scrabble there is, buy this, but that is like being king of the sewers. Buy something better. Expand
  2. Aug 17, 2012
    A great adaption of the board game, this game is fun, even if you play with the AI. It shows how clever you are you with words. Must have for an iPad user. 91 out of 100

1. Feb 21, 2011
    Regardless of the matchmaking shortcomings, Scrabble on the iPad is an excellent game and obvious replacement for the physical board game. For $10, it's a fantastic buy that shouldn't be missed for any particular reason besides illiteracy.
  2. Feb 21, 2011
    Great local multiplayer features and generally clever design earn this iPad version of Scrabble a word of praise.
  3. Feb 21, 2011
    If you're a fan of Scrabble, then this is a great portable version. It's everything you could ask for and a little bit more.