7.4

1. Nov 28, 2012
    *NOTE: this game is for the youngun's. My son just turned 4 and he loves this game. He likes playing as a cute sea turtle, and he likes all the animals he meets along the way (i.e. starfish, dolphins, whales, etc.) I love that it's free and somewhat educational. And mostly because there's no advertising and that it's from a brand I can trust. I can let him play in the back seat to his heart's content and not worry about what he's getting into. Perhaps the greatest benefit for me is that it's actually made him want to read more. He asks me to read all of the educational pages detailing each animal in the game. And anything that compels him to want to read is OK in my book. Expand
  2. Nov 28, 2012
    My wife just downloaded this game for the kids after our recent excursion to SeaWorld and they're loving it! It's definitely keeping them busy and I'm glad they can learn some animal facts while staying entertained.
  3. Nov 28, 2012
    Saw this and scooped it up pretty quick for my phone. My youngest being a HUGE fan of turtles and just can't get enough now. The art is adorable! Sometimes I find myself leaving strange messages at the end of reviews to take up character space. :)
  4. Nov 28, 2012
    This game will definitely "tide" the kids over until your next visit to SeaWorld (haha) - it's overflowing with ocean goodies, visits from seahorses, Shamu, octopus & mantas!
  5. Feb 22, 2013
    My daughter loves this game and I love that she is so interested in learning about the ocean friends. The graphics are great and the little sea turtle is adorable! The game is really simple and easy for kids!
  6. Feb 22, 2013
    We let the kids play with this for a while and they love it. They love going to to zoos and aquariums, and games like this just hit all their buttons!

There are no critic reviews yet.