Dec 4, 2012You can see that Shadowgun: Deadzone has potential, but it's also largely unfinished, with lots of lag, serious crashes and few contents. It's free to download though, so it's easy to recommend to try it and eventually keeping your fingers crossed for some huge upgrades.
Mixed or average reviews- based on 8 Ratings
Mar 23, 2014+ One of the best looking games on Android/iOS
+ 10/10 character design
+ Female characters + Selectable characters + Voice commands in+ One of the best looking games on Android/iOS
+ 10/10 character design
+ Female characters
+ Selectable characters
+ Voice commands in Team Deathmatch
+ Lobby chat and private chats
+ Let's you change your name to anything at any time
+ Tons of replayability
+ Can add friends from the chat or search bar
+ Fast loading
+ Invite to game
+ Good music
+ Great matchmaking
+ Hats protect you from the first headshot then get destroyed, but appear when you respawn so it's important to buy at least 1 hat, there are a variety of stylish hates to choose from and they last indefinitely
- Sometimes an enemy will melee kill you from 20+ feet away
- No executions like in Gears of War
- No report system
- No theater
- No co-op
- Steals gold from you if you click "PREMIUM" or if you gamble on the slot machine
- $3 is the cheapest transaction
- No gore
- Trailer is extremely misleading
- No cutscenes whatsoever
- No offline play which completely defeats the purpose of owning this for Android/iOS
- No story
- Voice commands are extremely loud which makes you play with the volume down
- Almost no wall lets you take cover on it
- Taking cover is very slow
- No matter what, most times you take cover behind a wall you will die because for some moronic reason you have a 45 degree cone to shoot in instead of 360
- Grenades kill you from 20 feet away even if you have a flak jacket on
- Hackers (rare but still there)
- Only 3 servers so 50% of the people in the 'MURICA speak spanish, you could play in the Europe server but it won't have as stable a connection
- Only 2 game modes
- Game penalizes you severely just for the basic ability to sprint (you can only set one perk: Sprint, Quick Walk, Armor from Bullets/Melee, Armor from Greandes/Nube toobs)
- Free-for-all sticks 12 people in a tiny map
- Sometimes you can't join a match with a friend
- Character customization could be better
- No bots
- Only meant to be played on PC
- You automatically stick to cover which automatically kills you whenever it happens (trust me) so in other words, bad controls
Mass Effect of War Gears… Full Review »
Mar 20, 2015A synopsis of SGDZ: You have 2 game mode's Death Match and Zone Control. You can not play Zone Control until you reach level 4. The game isA synopsis of SGDZ: You have 2 game mode's Death Match and Zone Control. You can not play Zone Control until you reach level 4. The game is full of hackers and clan's. Death Match is a joke, it will take you forever to reach level 4, most of the hackers are unstoppable unless by another hacker. So plan on spending a lot of time in Death Match.
Zone Control is no better, hackers are still there only in clans. They band together and most games are over before you start. The only redeeming thing about Zone Control, is win or lose you at least get some xp and money. If your very lucky, you might even rack up a few hundred xp points and a little money to go with the bonus.
Weapons and equipment: Really not worth the time or money to buy any. Hit points aren't that good, things cost way too much and you can't fully upgrade them with out buying gold. Which I advise against. It is only a waste of your money. The weapons won't help you against hackers. You can stand toe to toe with them and you'll die, not them.
Load out: You can have speed, not that much or a flak jacket, not that good of protection, not both. You can only care two items, unless you go Premium, and then it is only 4. I bought the grenade pouch and ammo pouch, neither do much good, you get to carry 1 extra grenade or mine, but if you buy any of the other grenades, you can only care one kind. so kinda of pointless to buy the upgrade.
You have 2 types of grenades. MK1 and MK2. MK2 is suppose to be stronger than MK1, I haven't seen it. And you have to buy the flashbang, a total waste of money to get the MK2. I haven't bought the mines, really as fast as some of the hackers are,and the ones that phase and teleport in the game make those a waste.
FlakJacket: Two types, 1 and 2. I haven't seen much difference in going from a one to a 2. Oh you might be able to take a couple of more grenade hits, some times..
Skins: Now these are available only with good, I haven't bought one, so I don't know what they do but make your character uglier or stupid looking. They cost way too much for what they do or don't do.
Hats: Really stupid looking things, again only available with gold. They say they add extra protection, don't know, not buying good to find out. And really expensive.
One Arm Bandit: You can spin for gold, not that it does much good, I saved my free chips for one week, hit the oab. and finally won 45 gold. However, the full amount I won wasn't added to my gold. I came out only 30 gold ahead. What a glitch in the game? or they tax you for winning gold.
Overall, if you don't mind, running around and getting killed by hackers. Or you are person that can only play a game by hacking. (in other words too stupid and lazy to play fair) This is the game for you. Madfinger has been promising a update to fix the hacking and clans, but that has been going on since Summer last year. I really don't think they plan on doing anything, (I really believe they sell the codes to hack the game...only explanation for the slow response)… Full Review »
Mar 4, 2014I like this game. I often travel a lot, so I can't play video games as often as I like at some points during the year. There is a goodI like this game. I often travel a lot, so I can't play video games as often as I like at some points during the year. There is a good varieties of guns, a surprising amount of strategy involved, good controls, movement is smooth, and the maps are big and open. For a console game, it may be extremely generic, but for a iOS game, its extremely impressive.
If you want the feel of a console game on an iOS platform, buy this game, you won't regret it.… Full Review »