Shaun the Sheep: Home Sheep Home 2 iOS

tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Feb 17, 2014
    This is a great puzzle/platformer game! The greatest thing about it is how fresh they keep things. Each level feels like a completely new puzzle. There were a few puzzles where I sat in awe for a second at the creativity. The flip-side of that is that without the repetition that most games have, I completed it in only 2 hours. I'm OK with that. There are some collectibles that wouldThis is a great puzzle/platformer game! The greatest thing about it is how fresh they keep things. Each level feels like a completely new puzzle. There were a few puzzles where I sat in awe for a second at the creativity. The flip-side of that is that without the repetition that most games have, I completed it in only 2 hours. I'm OK with that. There are some collectibles that would make the game last longer, but collectibles have never appealed to me much in games. So as long as you pay as much as you think 2-3 hours of entertainment is worth, this is a good purchase. Expand
  2. Dec 19, 2012
    Great animations, tactical, and suitable for everyone! It's about Shaun, Timmy, and Shirley where they leave the farm for adventure. Love this if you're a "Shaun The Sheep" fan!

1. Jan 16, 2012
    Home Sheep Home 2 comes as a perfect sequel to the first episode, since it's packed with a good number of levels and some very funny puzzles. Sometimes the touch controls don't work as you could expect, but overall this is a great addition to the action puzzle genre on the App Store.
  2. Jan 11, 2012
    Home Sheep Home 2 takes all the parts that were good from the first game and builds on them to create an excellent puzzle game, this time providing a much more rounded package. Even without the star attraction from Aardman Animations the game would be easy to recommend to puzzle fans.
  3. Dec 28, 2011
    A solid buy and one that will keep you smiling at your phone or iPad for hours.