No user score yet- Be the first to review!
You play one-on-one against the dealer.
You can bet however much you like (assuming you have the money) and you can double-down and split (only once).
Included are options to set the number of hands in a shoe (1,4,5,6,7,8), options to tweak when the shoe is re-shuffled, and options to reset player wins/losses and player money back to the initial $500.
A handy odds/strategy chart is included as well.
The game will save your money, your wins, and your losses so you always know how you are performing.
The Rules are Simple:
1. You will start with a bankroll of $500.
2. To set your bet, click the chips.
3. To deal the hand, double-tap the screen.
4. To hit, swipe your finger down.
5. To stand, swipe your finger right.
6. To double down, double-tap the screen.
7. A split button will appear when splitting is allowed. (Only One Split)
Dealer stands on soft 17.
No Five-card Charlie.
Insurance Bets = Half Original Bet… Expand