7.3

1. Dec 26, 2013
    For the price I paid for it, this game wasn't worth it. The game, while very stylish and creative, the core gameplay just don't work real well. The controls are hit or miss at times, the missions are a bit too hard at times, but the biggest problem is the fact that I just am not having that much fun here. I keep playing it hoping for something to change up the monotony. It can be prettyFor the price I paid for it, this game wasn't worth it. The game, while very stylish and creative, the core gameplay just don't work real well. The controls are hit or miss at times, the missions are a bit too hard at times, but the biggest problem is the fact that I just am not having that much fun here. I keep playing it hoping for something to change up the monotony. It can be pretty repetitive and there's not much in the way of upgrading units or getting new units. I feel like I got ripped off paying 5 bucks for this game. However, if it had been 2-3 bucks I wouldn't feel as bad as I do. As it stands I just don't particularly like this game right now. Hopefully it can fix some of the overall boring things that are going against it in the future but that most likely won't happen till the sequel. Expand

1. Dec 17, 2013
    Even without the platform versatility of its other versions Skulls of the Shogun is still among the best strategy games to grace iOS, and one that armchair generals shouldn't pass up.
  2. Dec 5, 2013
    Skulls of the Shogun has been so solid on so many other platforms, so why would iOS be any different?
  3. Dec 4, 2013
    Players looking for the chance to devise a plan and execute it perfectly may bristle at Skulls of the Shogun’s reliance on slow-moving chaos, but open-minded tacticians will find a sense of levity, flexibility, and improvisation not found in most turn-based strategy games.