tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Aug 30, 2014
    OK Let's be serious here.... I got this because it had Spyro in it and I was curious. Although I don't see the point of buying the little figures, spending actual money, or buying this on an actual system, for a casual game on my ipad it's alright.

It does what you want it to do.... kill time, develop and expand your land, earn gems to buy more characters, plant crops to get the magic potions you need to do certain things (activate stuff, go on adventures, etc). It's sort of mind numbing but it's better than doing nothing and there are plenty of worse things.

However, if you were looking for a Spyro game and haven't heard by now, don't be fooled... it's a trap. It's sad to see what happened to him and Cynder...

1. Nov 25, 2012
    Compulsive toy collectors: beware! Skylanders Lost Islands is a superbly made world builder, with enough hooks to make you return time and time again
  2. Nov 18, 2012
    Despite these issues, Skylanders Lost Islands is not a game that feels incomplete. If you know a youngster who's a fan of Skylanders, or if you're a fan yourself, take a second to introduce your plastic pals to the Mabu's island home.
  3. Nov 18, 2012
    If you enjoy Skylanders and the rash of freemium town-building games, Activision has just the thing.