Gargamel found the Smurfs’ village and scattered the Smurfs far and wide. With Papa Smurf's guidance, it’s up to you to build a new village for the Smurfs to call home.
Based on the original cartoon and comic art, players begin the game with only a single mushroom house and a lone plowed plot of land. From there, things quickly progress, allowing players to build specialized houses, elaborate gardens with colorful crops, bridges to span running rivers, trodden paths, and more.
- Creativity is your only limit, build a complete Smurfs' village from scratch
- Play with your favorite Smurfs including Papa Smurf, Smurfette, and Jokey Smurf
- Play mini games like Greedy Smurf’s Baking Game, Papa Smurf’s Potion Mixing Game, and Painter Smurf’s Painting Game and unlock additional bonuses
- Connect with friends through Facebook and send gifts to your friends' villages
- Play offline... manage your village anytime without having to connect to the internet.
- Retina display graphics
STUCK ON FACEBOOK LOGIN?
Facebook made a change to their pop-up window that removed the very handy "close" button. To close out of the Facebook window, touch the top right corner of the pop up window where the button used to be.
You can also restart the app. Click the home button at the bottom of your phone to close the game. If you have an iPhone or iPod with multitasking, double click the home button. This should bring up the springboard at the bottom of the screen. Scroll until you see the Smurfs' icon. Hold the icon until it starts to "dance" and click on the red "X". If you restart the game, the Facebook window should be closed.
Sorry for any frustration.
Check out other awesome games from Capcom including Mr. Bill, Capcom Arcade, Lil' Pirates, Mega Man® II, Resident Evil® 4, Ghosts™‘N Goblins: Gold Knights II, Street Fighter® IV, 1942: First Strike and more!
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/CapcomMobile
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/CapcomMobile
Follow us on Youtube: www.youtube.com/CapcomMobile… Expand
Jul 21, 2011While Smurfs' Village has been in the App Store for a while now, it's getting a second life with the Smurfs movie coming out soon. Unfortunately the Smurfs deliver very little gameplay by limiting the amount of paly time in the game actively doing anything other than looking at Smurfs wander the forest.