7.0

1. Dec 8, 2012
    it seems complicated at first try, but becomes fun and addicting once you get the hang of it. very unique and interesting approach for a soccer game.
  2. Dec 8, 2012
    A must try Match 3 game of the year, but not for the faint-hearted. It requires lots of thinking and strategy. If you embrace challenge, then this is the game for you!
  3. Dec 9, 2012
    LITE version got me hooked, opted to unlock the full version. So far I am impressed with the gameplay depth. For those expecting a casual run of Match 3 game like bejeweled, look elsewhere because this game requires you to think and strategize! Overall it's a very fun game once you get a hang of it!
  4. Dec 10, 2012
    Pleasantly surprised with how captivating the gameplay is. Good thing it has a free version because reviews and coverage of this game is far and few. I am glad I decided to try the game because I think I just found a sleeper hit in the thousands of iOS games in the app store. The only thing that I wish to be improved from the game is that I wish there is a better documentation inside thePleasantly surprised with how captivating the gameplay is. Good thing it has a free version because reviews and coverage of this game is far and few. I am glad I decided to try the game because I think I just found a sleeper hit in the thousands of iOS games in the app store. The only thing that I wish to be improved from the game is that I wish there is a better documentation inside the game. I am quite lost of how and where the numbers are coming from in the battle summary screen. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Jan 28, 2013
    If you are a soccer fan, and also enjoy match three games you have certainly found a game to sink your teeth into. Be prepared to invest some more money to get all the cool shoes, shorts and whatnots that enhance the performance of your team.
  2. Dec 4, 2012
    This game is fun, but it is a little too complicated.