7.3

1. May 22, 2012
    Honestly people are so unwilling to give Sonic a chance. This game murders Episode 1, and exceeds in every way that Episode 1 did and didn't. Even though Im a fan Im NOT going to lie, of course the game isn't perfect, for example the music is really high pitched and jingly (sounds like a concoction of bells), and on boss fights there is an insanely amount of rings provided which kills allHonestly people are so unwilling to give Sonic a chance. This game murders Episode 1, and exceeds in every way that Episode 1 did and didn't. Even though Im a fan Im NOT going to lie, of course the game isn't perfect, for example the music is really high pitched and jingly (sounds like a concoction of bells), and on boss fights there is an insanely amount of rings provided which kills all the difficulty the boss brings(even though you will appreciate this later when you get all the chaos emeralds hence Super Sonic )!! But the game gives you some nice trade-offs, in return you get superb graphics, great platforming, and lots of speed (not as fast as the Classic Sonic from Generations though)! I love this game because it introduces things I've never seen before in the series. It has some slight downfalls that keep it from being great, but it's a solid sequel this time around that I will play over and over, and in my opinion that's the definition of a good game... ;) Expand

1. May 28, 2012
    There's no doubt that you'll find a lot of praise for Episode II out there, since it addresses the physics issues with the first episode so well, but games™ can't honestly recommend a game so under-developed on quality controls alone.
  2. May 21, 2012
    The online multiplayer co-op may have been fun, but try as we did for over 20 minutes, we simply couldn't find a game at all.
  3. May 21, 2012
    One of my biggest gripes is that it takes a little too long for Sonic to get up to full sprint from stationary, so you can see that the simplicity of fastfastfastfastfast makes me happy. And without meaning to be rude dear reader, who are you to judge my happiness? I'm off to enjoy some more speed with Sonic and Tails. Interpret that how you will.