Spy Mouse iOS

6.7

1. Jul 20, 2012
    One of my favourite games on iOS! Really easy to play with only one finger needed, the puzzle gets more and more complicated and catchy. A must have I recommend to all iPhone gamers. It just need a better GameCenter with leaderboards ! What is the point with the integration if you can't share your fame ? ;)
  2. Feb 2, 2012
    Good game, but huge problem with there being no GameCenter support, and on top of that I didn't get into it like other games, the way it plays doesn't bring a lot of new gameplay to the table when compared to Flight Control.
  3. Nov 21, 2011
    A good path drawing game, but I definitely prefer Crazy Escape. Spy Mouse is too slow and have no really addictive gameplay. But I like to found secrets place and combat against bosses. It's really hard to bit the success. Graphics are cute and animations good.
  4. Feb 2, 2012

1. Dec 4, 2011
    Spy Mouse is a funny puzzle game that lacks in freshness, expanding the concept of Flight Control without its appeal.
  2. Sep 26, 2011
    It's not as bite-sized as the rest of the iOS puzzle elite, but the patient are aptly rewarded with a satisfying challenging experience.
  3. Sep 9, 2011
    Spy Mouse is, above all, a fast and direct game that is as good as we come to expect from Firemint. It is enjoyable, and its imaginative levels pushes us to keep playing to the end. Once all the levels have been surpassed, the game engages you to play them again to earn all the medals, and there is were Spy Mouse excels.