Squid Kid iOS

6.5

1. Mar 23, 2011
    This is a great little game! Its did take a while to get the hang of the controls, but the moment I did I was addicted! The levels are challenging and fun and keep you coming back for more. The look of the game is cool, characters are great as well! Like FleaPitPete said below this game has a potential for a spin off cartoon! Great fun, addictive and hours of gameplay. Well worth the money.
  2. Mar 23, 2011
    I love this game, If you love platform games that give you a real sense you are controlling the character get this. You can swing around and I've only just got past the first world (there are 4). The graphics are very cartoony and I could see this becoming a TV show or something! Love it.
  3. Mar 28, 2011
    Nice refreshing change from all the "little apps" for 99c. You play it like Bionic Commando or Mario (if he swung about under the platforms) and it's quite challenging, when you get it right it's that spider-man swinging moment where you get some satisfaction of pulling off a cool looking swing!
    Actually feels like a Wii game. Hopefully see it on Wii Ware!
  4. Mar 28, 2011
    I wish this was getting more press. Got the light version and just wanted to play more! Gets really hard but it has this one more go thing going on. You put it down in frustration then pick it up to play it again!

There are no critic reviews yet.