6.8

1. Mar 19, 2013
    It is a great game! i´m a Stargate fan yes... but in gaming term this game was so much more than i expected, i love the mini games, the original cast voices (also i love all the making of videos of that that i found in the developers web), i thinks it is worth!!
  2. Mar 19, 2013
    Its great game. Since the Stargate Worlds servers are closed this is the best Stargate game. So it deserves highest rates! I like games like games like this,the 3D gaming on Phone, original cast voices. And, as i am a great fan of Stargate, i like that someone is finally doing a hard work to bring Stargate back! Hail to Arkalis :D!!!
  3. Jun 13, 2013
    I love this game! The story (which is put together extremely well for a mobile game) feels like an episode from the series. The real treat for sure is having the actual SG1 cast on for the voice over. I have a hard time playing a lot of mobile-based shooters/3rd person action games because the controls are clunky but SG:Unleashed is a great game that can keep me going for hours. As a fan of the series I highly recommend this game to anyone who enjoys Stargate for a great gaming experience Expand

1. Apr 3, 2013
    Fans of the convoluted Stargate canon will find things to delight in here, but it’s too messy to attract others as-is
  2. Apr 1, 2013
    Not quite hitting the spot, Stargate SG-1: Unleashed is an interesting mishmash of genres but it doesn't quite fire on all cylinders.
  3. Mar 19, 2013
    Stargate SG-1: Unleashed Episode 1 suffers from a handful of technical flaws, but is otherwise a treat for fans of the TV series and of light adventure games in general thanks its action-based hooks and intriguing time-travel storyline.