Street Fighter IV iOS

5.6

1. Mar 20, 2011
    Very fun, time consuming, addictive, difficult and more than worth the 99 cents I paid for it. (Maybe not worth the $9.99 others had to). If you have an opportunity to get it on sale like I did, definitely go for it.
  2. Mar 20, 2011

1. Mar 30, 2011
    It's difficult to give this title a higher score and it doesn't deserve a low score either, there are things it does great, and others it doesn't. As a Street Fighter fan you may not care, but a fan or any person who considers themselves good will question the motives behind the title.
  2. Mar 20, 2011
    Street Fighter IV on iPhone can still be considered a success, and Capcom really do deserve a medal for pulling it off. I thought it couldn't be done, and I'll happily admit I was wrong.
  3. Feb 22, 2011
    I love this game. CAPCOM spent a lot of time developing it and it shows. Street Fighter IV for the iPhone/iTouch is a complete, quality port of its console counterpart that will appeal to both hardcore veterans and newcomers.