iSdWiz: Sudoku with Camera Capture--you can take it with you.
Snap a photo of a Sudoku puzzle from today's paper (or book or magazine) and iSdWiz converts it into playable form on your iPhone within seconds. Do you have an iPod touch without a camera? You can still import games from images you've loaded onto the iPod touch, or you can enter the game from scratch. Of course, if you would rather, iSdWiz will generate an unlimited number of games in any of five levels (easy to diabolical). Working on one game and want to try another? iSdWiz allows you to save up to 10 games. When playing the game, you can choose as little or as much help as desired. iSdWiz also features a unique, intuitive, drag and drop user interface which makes use of the division of the board into 9 blocks. The blocks are treated as a large touch pad, merely touch a block and drag it to a cell to enter that digit as either a move or a note (or annotation).
- Camera/image capture allows you to import games directly using the camera to take photos of games printed in books, magazines, and newspapers.
- Enter games from scratch, if desired.
- Drag and drop interface for making moves and entering notes.
- Unlimited puzzle generation graded in five levels from easy to diabolical.
- Rating of puzzles to let you know if an imported puzzle is easy, moderate, difficult, challenging, or diabolical.
- Multiple undo/redo.
- Mark a position if uncertain of a move. You can later restore the game to that position, if necessary.
- Manual or automatic notes to list possible moves for a cell. When using automatic notes, the notes are updated after each move.
- Save up to 10 games.
- Identify "best" cell for next move, and much more.… Expand