6.0

1. Aug 2, 2012
    If you like strategy, fantasy, and multiplayer turn based combat with asymmetric factions, this is the game for you :) There is a ton of depth and variety with 8 races, each with a dozen unique units with various powers. This game is just plain fun, and it's free to try vs the AI, so just download it now.
  2. Mar 8, 2014
    This game is incredible. I love the boardgame but I believe this is even better. Playing against the computer is tough. They make some bonehead moves sometimes but overall pretty good. The number of factions you get makes the variety a really good deal indeed.
  3. Oct 9, 2013
    A well done boardgame with a lot of depth and diversity. If you plan to play online then it surely deserves your time.

As a casual player I found the AI too weak to be a challenge. It's fun at the beginning but when you start to win every game then it's time to move on. Online battles on the other hand require much more investment, otherwise you are blown off the board. I rather play a quick game "Ascension", which is more tactical and gives me and the AI better chances.

1. Jun 5, 2013
    It's hard not to feel Summoner Wars is a great game, verging on superb, that's held back by a highly polished but functionally thin app.
  2. Aug 2, 2012
    Deep, widely-varied strategy, deck-building and perfect online play are the highlights of this wonderful game.
  3. Jul 27, 2012
    A must-have for gamers who want more tactical maneuvering in their CCGs or more customization in their strategy games. However, its flaws and the price point for full buy-in mean that it's not for everyone, but being free to try and having a flexible IAP system means that it's worth checking out either way.