7.3

1. May 25, 2013
    Ill just wrong through the pros and cons.

Pros: leaderboard! nothing better than trying to beat your friend's strokes. 7 person bluetooth multiplayer, baby! I play everyday with 6 others during my lunch period. Turn based, this mode is about skill and knowledge of short cuts. cool balls, like the magnet balls. hats add some nifty strategy for multiplayer and singleplayer Cons:
    Ill just wrong through the pros and cons.

Pros:
    leaderboard! nothing better than trying to beat your friend's strokes.
    Turn based, this mode is about skill and knowledge of short cuts.
    cool balls, like the magnet balls.
    hats add some nifty strategy for multiplayer and singleplayer

Cons:
    8 player bluetooth just does not work.
    courses are absolute garbage for racemode. I play racemode vanilla style (no hats or balls) and all the courses leave me wanting more. It might be me but original SSG courses were better.

SSG 2 also took old maps and turned them to garbage. Handicap Forest, Mustard Grove, Dungeon, and Moonbase have all been reworked to encompass the new mechanics. And ultimately, these reworked courses cause frustration and annoyance.

As a matter of fact, all courses are FAR more frustrating in SSG 2 than SSG 1.

RIP Haunted Forest, Mustard Grove, Cloud City, Lunar Links, Haunted Hills, Cinnamon Bluff, Tropics, and San Serifs, and all the other good maps. Look's like SSG 2 will never live up to such good maps.
  2. Jun 3, 2013
    This isn't the greatest out there but it is worth your time. Super Stickman Golf 2 is average at worst. It is an arcade style golf game. My advice is buy is for the 99 cents you probably won't regret it.
  3. Jan 23, 2014
    I write here because I really feel people are unfair with this game. For 1$, I have played 30 hours (the stats are in the game).

5 years after the release of IOS, you have 99% of Freemium junk, who try to steal your money, 0.9% of **** games, and 0.1% of good, honest games. And still people complain that for 1$, they don't have all the functionality as on Call of Duty or GTA5. Super

Super Stickman Golf 2 is awesome, period.

1. May 9, 2013
    Chip in with both local and online multiplayer and you've got a massive wedge of gaming for a miniscule course fee. [June 2013, p.87]
  2. Factor in multiplayer – both asynchronous turn-based play and a race mode that has players trying to beat each other to the cup with no regard to the number of strokes taken – and you have a game capable of delivering hours upon hours of fun.
  3. Apr 10, 2013
    It will drive us crazy, but we will come back for more. There's content and challenges to keep us playing for weeks, so if you liked the original episode, you will love this one.