Temple Run 2 iOS

6.8

1. Dec 3, 2013
    The first thing I noticed when starting the game was how much better the graphics are than the first Temple Run, which is amazing considering how fantastic the first game looked. Graphics aren't the only improvement this game has made, gameplay feels much smoother and more varied than its predecessor. With a new exciting setting some new gameplay variations open up. Things like fire trapsThe first thing I noticed when starting the game was how much better the graphics are than the first Temple Run, which is amazing considering how fantastic the first game looked. Graphics aren't the only improvement this game has made, gameplay feels much smoother and more varied than its predecessor. With a new exciting setting some new gameplay variations open up. Things like fire traps and giant saw blades will be on your path, and the new mine-cart sections are a blast. Your still swiping at and tilting your screen to dodge obstacles, but it all just feels so much more polished than the original. Unfortunately the only thing that doesn't improve in this sequel is the sound. It's still lackluster so there is no reason to play this with the volume up. Overall I enjoyed this sequel a lot. Even subtle changes like slight curves in the path end up making a lot of difference. The first Temple Run was great and this sequel somehow manages to surpass it's predecessor. Expand
  2. Apr 3, 2015
    This is probably one of the best iPhone games made. It's extremely fun and addicting, and it is also extremely hard to resist. For me the game gets an A-.
  3. Mar 3, 2013
    It is similar to temple run 1 but remember that's a GOOD thing. Plus it does have differences from the 1st. I think everyone one familiar with the game and everyone should download it especially if your a iOS gamer. But even if your not you should still download it.
  4. Jan 27, 2013
    This is a great game. It's not so much different from the first one, but that's okay. Why change what works?
  5. May 8, 2016
    The classic Android/IOS game that started the trend of "running games", Now with a sequel! I definitely recommend checking it out. Plus, it's Free! Everybody Like Free, right?
  6. Jul 29, 2015
    Very fun, addictive. The main goals are to complete objectives and unlock more characters. The fun is great I would recommend to EVERYONE go download it now. :)
  7. Nov 24, 2013
    I love the look and feel of this game. The graphic quality is fantastic (due to one of the Pixar artists jumping on the project) for a mobile game and the replay-ability is off of the charts. I am also a huge fan of the fact that it is free to play and not necessarily pay to win. Yeah, you can spend your hard earned cash to get some coins or characters, but for the most part you don't needI love the look and feel of this game. The graphic quality is fantastic (due to one of the Pixar artists jumping on the project) for a mobile game and the replay-ability is off of the charts. I am also a huge fan of the fact that it is free to play and not necessarily pay to win. Yeah, you can spend your hard earned cash to get some coins or characters, but for the most part you don't need to. It's fun enough on it's own to earn the coins without realizing that you just spent an hour running away from a monkey bird (or whatever that guy is). There could could be some work done to the responsiveness of the controls but they aren't the worst at all. Download this app. Expand
  8. Jan 22, 2013
    This game is very good. I like it more than the original temple run. The updated graphics are amazing. The only thing I don't like is the larger monkey, as when it is up close it makes it very hard to see.
  9. Jan 23, 2013
    This game is very addictive, four characters, three to unlock and one for begin the game.
    the good thing of all is get maximum of coins u can to unlock all things and beat high scores.

1. Games Master UK
    Mar 24, 2013
    It boasts upgraded visuals and new mine cart bits, but it doesn't break any new ground. [Apr 2013, p.88]
  2. Mar 6, 2013
    Is it so weird that I’d rather pay $5 up front for a game based on fun, addictive core design principles than a “freemium” game that ends up feeling like an interactive advertisement for bundles of coins or gems or Smurfberries or whatever the currency of the moment is?
  3. Feb 10, 2013
    Familiar framework aside, Temple Run 2's notable upgrades and thrilling pursuits make it one of the most entertaining free-to-play options around.