6.6

1. Nov 16, 2014
    This game is extremely fun, and works better than minecraft pe (minecraft on phone/tablet) If you don't have consoles this is an amazing game to get a full portable experience.
  2. Apr 24, 2015
    I had heard that Terraria was better than Minecraft. TI thought "No way!" But my mind changed right after playing it for the first time! One of the games main features is the variety of bosses - so far I've defeated 6. Just yesterday I took on and defeated the Wall of Flesh! Some of the cooler bosses: Skeletron Prime, the Goblin Army, the Pirate Army, Eater of Worlds and Duke Fishron!I had heard that Terraria was better than Minecraft. TI thought "No way!" But my mind changed right after playing it for the first time! One of the games main features is the variety of bosses - so far I've defeated 6. Just yesterday I took on and defeated the Wall of Flesh! Some of the cooler bosses: Skeletron Prime, the Goblin Army, the Pirate Army, Eater of Worlds and Duke Fishron! This game is truly amazing! Expand

1. Oct 20, 2013
    Unwieldy controls and missing multiplayer modes let down an otherwise impressive port. [Dec 2013, p.76]
  2. Sep 23, 2013
    If you like to explore a randomly generated world, mine and harvest everything your eyes can see and build any type of weird structures, Terraria is the right game for you. If you loved the PC version you will love the iOS version too, despite the lack of multiplayer and the size of the map.
  3. Sep 5, 2013
    While by no means a replacement for the full PC version of Terraria, this pint-sized iteration is an effortless recommendation.