6.0

1. Aug 29, 2014
    Epicness, that is all I need to say, the challenge the webslingin across an entire city while fighting criminals and saving the day, you have also a lvl and tu that lvl you grow stronger and newer enemies come to fight you, right now I am fighting powerful lizards and chasing big trucks full of stolen cash in a fee amount of seconds , it is addicting and fun to play, didn't play the secondEpicness, that is all I need to say, the challenge the webslingin across an entire city while fighting criminals and saving the day, you have also a lvl and tu that lvl you grow stronger and newer enemies come to fight you, right now I am fighting powerful lizards and chasing big trucks full of stolen cash in a fee amount of seconds , it is addicting and fun to play, didn't play the second one yet but am just about now ;) Expand

1. Games Master UK
    Aug 24, 2012
    Finishing feels like hard work. [Oct 2012, p.92]
  2. Jul 11, 2012
    The free roaming aspect of The Amazing Spider-Man is very well done, but once you find an enemy you have to fight, and that's the moment the game really fails to deliver, with frame drops and cumbersome camera controls.
  3. Jul 8, 2012
    While it is a paymium title, like many of Gameloft's recent releases, The Amazing Spider-Man manages to provide a sense of freedom from both the in-app purchases, and the natural laws of physics as well.